Bite-sized songwriting assignments.
Three parameters. Two weeks to create.
write • record • share • listen • discuss
1.) Take off your shoes
2.) Call a friend
3.) See you soon!
- Cover another chef’s NCBC song from weeks past, and do not tell that chef.
- Identify what you think the main instrument is, and replace it with something else.
- Use a piece of the song’s lyrics as your title.
- Compose your piece backwards (i.e. from outro to intro)
- Incorporate walking sounds into your piece—footsteps, stomping, etc.
- Include a modulation in either key or tempo.